1. Zambrano LD, Ellington S, Strid P, et al. Replace: traits of symptomatic ladies of reproductive age with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 an infection by being pregnant standing — United States, January 22–October 3, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2020;69:1641–1647.
2. DeSisto CL, Wallace B, Simeone RM, et al. Danger for stillbirth amongst ladies with and with out COVID-19 at supply hospitalization — United States, March 2020-September 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1640–1645.
3. Butt AA, chemaitelly h, Al Khal A, et al. SARS-CoV-2 vaccine effectiveness in stopping confirmed an infection in pregnant ladies. J Clin Make investments 2021;131(23):e153662–e153662.
4. Dagan N, Barda N, Biron-Shental T, et al. Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine in being pregnant. Nat Med 2021;27:1693–1695
5. Lipkind HS, Vazquez Benitez G, DeSilva M, et al. Receipt of COVID-19 vaccine throughout being pregnant and preterm or small-for-gestational-age at start — eight built-in well being care organizations, United States, December 15, 2020 — July 22, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:26–30.
6. Shimabukuro TT, Kim SY, Myers TR, et al. Preliminary findings of mRNA Covid-19 vaccine security in pregnant individuals. N Engl J Med 2021;384:2273–2282.
7. Zauche LH, Wallace B, Smoot’s ON, et al. Receipt of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines and danger of spontaneous abortion. N Engl J Med 2021;385:1533–1535.
eighth. Magnus MC, Gjessing HK, Oaths HN, Wilcox AJ, Fur DB, Haberg SE. Covid-19 Vaccination throughout being pregnant and first-trimester miscarriage. N Engl J Med 2021;385:2008–2010.
9. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. COVID-19 vaccines whereas pregnant or breastfeeding (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/suggestions/being pregnant.html).
10 Abu Raya B, Edwards KM, Scheifele DW, Halperin S.A. Pertussis and influenza immunization throughout being pregnant: a panorama evaluation. Lancet Infect Dis 2017;17(7):e209–e222.
11. Azziz-Baumgartner E, Grohskopf L, Patel M. Realizing the potential of maternal influenza vaccination. JAMA 2021;325:2257–2259.
12. Omer SB. Maternal immunization. N Engl J Med 2017;376:1256–1267.
13. Halasa NB, Olson SM, State MA, et al. Effectiveness of maternal vaccination with mRNA COVID-19 vaccine throughout being pregnant towards COVID-19-associated hospitalization in infants aged <6 months — 17 states, July 2021-January 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:264–270.
14 Carlsen EØ, Magnus MC, Oakley L, et al. Affiliation of COVID-19 vaccination throughout being pregnant with incidence of SARS-CoV-2 an infection in infants. JAMA Inner Med 2022 June 1 (Epub forward of print).
15 Mithal LB, Otero S, Shane’s ED, Goldstein YES, Miller ES. Twine blood antibodies following maternal coronavirus illness 2019 vaccination throughout being pregnant. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2021;225:192–194.
16 Beharier O, Plitman Mayo R, Raz T, et al. Environment friendly maternal to neonatal switch of antibodies towards SARS-CoV-2 and BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. J Clin Make investments 2021;131:150319–150319.
17 Prabhu M, Murphy EA, Sukhu AC, et al. Antibody response to coronavirus illness 2019 (COVID-19) messenger RNA vaccination in pregnant ladies and transplacental passage into twine blood. Obstet Gynecol 2021;138:278–280.
18 Perl SH, Uzan-Yulzari A, Klainer H, et al. SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies in breast milk after COVID-19 vaccination of breastfeeding ladies. JAMA 2021;325:2013–2014.
19 Baird JK, Jensen SM, Urba WJ, Fox BA, Baird Jr. SARS-CoV-2 antibodies detected in mom’s milk post-vaccination. J Hum Lact 2021;37:492–498.
20 Yang YJ, Murphy EA, singh s, et al. Affiliation of gestational age at coronavirus illness 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination, historical past of extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) an infection, and a vaccine booster dose with maternal and umbilical twine antibody ranges at supply. Obstet Gynecol 2022;139:373–380.
21 Comfort ME, Aguero-Rosenfeld ME, Roman AS, Lighter JL. Excessive antibody ranges in twine blood from pregnant ladies vaccinated towards COVID-19. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2021;3:100481–100481.
22 Nir O, Schwartz A, Toussia-Cohen S, et al. Maternal-neonatal switch of SARS-CoV-2 immunoglobulin G antibodies amongst parturient ladies handled with BNT162b2 messenger RNA vaccine throughout being pregnant. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022;4:100492–100492.
23 Shook LL, Atyeo CG, Yonker LM, et al. Sturdiness of anti-spike antibodies in infants after maternal COVID-19 vaccination or pure an infection. JAMA 2022;327:1087–1089.
24 Marks KJ, Whitaker M, Agathis NT, et al. Hospitalization of infants and kids aged 0-4 years with laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 — COVID-NET, 14 states, March 2020-February 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:429–436.
25 Hobbs CV, Woodworth Ok, Younger CC, et al. Frequency, traits and problems of COVID-19 in hospitalized infants. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2022;41(3):e81–e86.
26 Molgaard-Nielsen D, Fischer TK, Krause TG, Hviid A. Effectiveness of maternal immunization with trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in pregnant ladies and their infants. J Intern Med 2019;286:469–480.
27 Olson SM, Newham’s MM, Halasa NB, et al. Vaccine effectiveness towards life-threatening influenza sickness in US kids. Clin Infect Dis 2022 January 13 (Epub forward of print).
28 Chua H, feng s, Lewnard YES, et al. The usage of test-negative controls to watch vaccine effectiveness: a scientific evaluation of methodology. Epidemiology 2020;31:43–64.
29 Olson SM, Newham’s MM, Halasa NB, et al. Effectiveness of BNT162b2 vaccine towards Essential Covid-19 in adolescents. N Engl J Med 2022;386:713–723.
30 Olson SM, Newham’s MM, Halasa NB, et al. Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccination towards COVID-19 hospitalization amongst individuals aged 12-18 years — United States, June–September 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1483–1488.
31 Workplace of the Federal Register. Code of federal laws: a cut-off date eCFR system. Title 45 (https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=fc043bd2812f0775fa80066558a6bbcf&mc=true&node=pt45.1.46&rgn=div5#se45.1.46_1102).
32 Razzaghi H, meghani m, Pingali C, et al. COVID-19 vaccination protection amongst pregnant ladies throughout being pregnant—eight built-in well being care organizations, United States, December 14, 2020–Might 8, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:895–899.
33 Patel MK, Bergeri I, Bresee JS, et al. Analysis of post-introduction COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness: abstract of interim steerage of the World Well being Group. vaccine 2021;39:4013–4024.
34 Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. COVID knowledge tracker: variant proportions (https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions).
35 Grey KJ, Bordt EA, Atyeo C, et al. Coronavirus illness 2019 vaccine response in pregnant and lactating ladies: a cohort research. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2021;225(3):303.e1–303.e17.
36 Small NP, Stockwell MS, demarco m, et al. Effectiveness of COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination in stopping COVID-19-associated emergency division and pressing care encounters and hospitalizations amongst nonimmunocompromised kids and adolescents aged 5-17 years — VISION Community, 10 States, April 2021-January 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:352–358.
37 Lauring AS, Tenforde MW, Chappell JD, et al. Medical severity of, and effectiveness of mRNA vaccines towards, Covid-19 from omicron, delta, and alpha SARS-CoV-2 variants in the US: potential observational research. BMJ 2022;376:e069761–e069761.
38 Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Archived cumulative knowledge: p.c of pregnant individuals aged 18-49 years receiving at the least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine throughout being pregnant total, by race/ethnicity, and date reported to CDC-Vaccine Security Datalink*, United States | December 20, 2020–January 20, 2022 (https://knowledge.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/Cumulative-Information-%-of-Pregnant-Individuals-aged-18/4ht3-nbmd/knowledge).
39 Nemet I, Kliker L, Humorous Y, et al. Third BNT162b2 vaccination neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 omicron an infection. N Engl J Med 2022;386:492–494.
40 Thompson MG, Natarajan Ok, Irving S.A, et al. Effectiveness of a 3rd dose of mRNA vaccines towards COVID-19-associated emergency division and pressing care encounters and hospitalizations amongst adults in periods of delta and omicron variant predominance — VISION Community, 10 States, August 2021-January 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:139–145.